Friday, November 27, 2009

How can i make my own assortment of pictures for my myspace background?

I put pics of a few icons and pictures of me and my boyfriend as my background i cant figure out how to do it at all and i really want to.



How can i make my own assortment of pictures for my myspace background?

You need to make one large image containing all of the pictures you want. You can start a new image (make sure the Image %26gt; Attributes are big enough to hold all of your pictures) in a picture editor like Microsoft Paint (which comes with Windows) and then do Paste From... to copy in each picture/icon.



After you're done, save the image as a .JPG or .GIF file. Then you'll need to upload the picture to a place on the web so you can get a web address assigned to it. I recommend Photobucket (see link below).



Once you get the pick uploaded to Photobucket, you'll need to copy the "URL Link" field. Now go login to MySpace, click Home, click Update Profile. In the About Me section, you need to paste this code:



%26lt;style type="text/css"%26gt;



body{



background-image: url("http://photobucket.com/...");



}



%26lt;/style%26gt;



Where it says url, you need to paste in the URL Link that you copied in between the quotes.



Note, if you've already customized your layout, you might need to look for the background tag in your profile and delete it out.



Hope this helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats