Wednesday, November 25, 2009

If my friend has a Yahoo can she send me pictures? what about if they hav a myspace?or do they need

2 of my friends have yahoo's, and 1 has a myspace. all 3 dont live in my state, and emails are the only way of communication that we have other than "snail mail". it would really help me to get some info on the subject of pictures, because when i met them, we took a lot of pictures.



If my friend has a Yahoo can she send me pictures? what about if they hav a myspace?or do they need a yahoo?

You can e-mail pictures to anyone as an attachment. The person with the photos saved on their computer just has to send an e-mail to everyone they want to share it with, and click the add attachment option (it's usually a paper clip icon). Then select the photos from wherever they are stored in the computer.



Also you can post pictures on yahoo 360 accounts as well as the myspace accounts. This way, you guys would be able to go onto eachother's sites and view the pictures from there.



Good luck with this, and take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats