Friday, November 27, 2009

Is there any way that i can remove the "view pictures" link on my default picture on my my

So that when people want to view my pictures, they can't just click on my picture?



Is there any way that i can remove the "view pictures" link on my default picture on my myspace profile?

nope there isnt, i just tried searching some up.



Is there any way that i can remove the "view pictures" link on my default picture on my myspace profile?

hmm. i dont think so...you might want to look up a few pages that have the profile codes. they might have something...ive never heard of that before though



Is there any way that i can remove the "view pictures" link on my default picture on my myspace profile?

here is the code



%26lt;STYLE type='text/css'%26gt;table table table table td a {visibility:hidden;}



table table table table td.text a {visibility:visible;}%26lt;/STYLE%26gt;%26lt;div style='position:absolute; top:5px; left:5px; background-image:URL(http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k286/p... width:130px; border:1px solid rgb(128,128,128); padding:5px; text-align:left; -moz-box-sizing:border-box;'%26gt;%26lt;a href='http://www.pulseware.com.au/site_p... style='font-family:Arial; font-size:9px; color:white; font-weight:normal;' target=_blank%26gt;MySpace Icons%26lt;/a%26gt;%26lt;br%26gt;%26lt;/div%26gt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats