Monday, December 28, 2009

How can i make a myspace layout with my own pictures i have saved on my computer?

i have pics saved on my computer and i want to make a myspace layout with them can anybody tell me how to make a layout with them



How can i make a myspace layout with my own pictures i have saved on my computer?

1. you want to upload those pictures to a host account like photobucket, or imageshack.



2. once you do that, it'll generate a "url" code. copy that code.



3. go to a layout generator like http://www.strikefile.com/myspace or http://mygen.co.uk/ and they will walk you through setting up the layout.



4. once you're finished you'll get a new code for the entire layout.



5. log into your myspace and hit edit profile.



6. paste the new code into the about me section. then save it and view your profile and it should be up.



How can i make a myspace layout with my own pictures i have saved on my computer?

just type in



"background tiled pictures" myspace



for the background



and for the little bar where it says different phrases r quotes type in "extended network banner" picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats