Monday, December 28, 2009

How do I put pictures on my myspace account?

I've tried to do it and it says they are too big and need to be resized. I've downloaded Infran(or whatever it's called), the program that is suggested to use, and I can't figure out how to do it. Does anybody know of a simplier way?



How do I put pictures on my myspace account?

Alright, in the program Irfanview, under the "File" tab, select "open" and then select whatever file you want to resize. When the file has opened, find the "image" tab (it should be to the right of "file" and "edit"). When you see all the options drop down, look about halfway down to the option that says "resize/resample" and click on it. When the new window pops up, look for the area on the left side that says "set new size". In the "width" text box, type in a number much smaller than the original number that shows up... like... if the window pops up and shows you that the width is somewhere around 2500, change it to 750. The height should automatically change after you change the width so don't worry about it. After you change the width (the height will change automatically), click "ok". The image will reduce in size. Then go to "file" and select "save as" (that's about 2/3 of the way down the options). Choose a folder in which you'd like to save the newly resized picture (you could save it to the desktop and then delete it after you upload). After you choose a place to save it, just give it a name and click on "save". Then you can upload the newer, smaller pic and afterwards, delete the small version of the picture from your computer if you want to.



How do I put pictures on my myspace account?

open the pic with infraview and click on the image link then resize/resample



find the size you want and save it.



haha the person above me gave a awesome answer

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats