Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How do I add pictures to my myspace blog?

Upload the picture fro your computer onto a website to get the HTML for it. Use a site like www.photobucket.com (my presonal favorite) to upload the picture. Then when you go to "My Album" there should be three seperate lines of coding. Take the MIDDLE line and paste it into the blog.



The actual HTML of the picture should start with "%26lt;img src=www.com/photobucket.com/whatever%26gt;" and that's the only part you need. There will be a part before it like "%26lt;a href="www.photobucket.com/whatever%26gt;" but you can leave that part off. That will just take the person to photobucket's website if someone clicks on the picture. You can just copy and paste the %26lt;img src="....%26gt; part.



Hope that helps! If not, just contact me. I love MySpace and can do just about anything lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats