Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How to make my pictures cool for myspace?

i wanna know how to make they cool like make the smoke or write stuff on them or maybe make the text move so please hepl me



How to make my pictures cool for myspace?

You need an animation shop. This also gives you the ability to make icons for AIM and avatars for yahoo messenger. I have an animation shop and I can make my pictures move. Its really neat! Go to google and type in "Jasc Animation Shop 3", the only bad part is that it costs about $39, but you can get the free trial- thats what I do! (lol)



How to make my pictures cool for myspace?

install a picture editor,



maybe your computer came with the microsoft photo editor?



or you can download irfanveiw..



www.irfanfeiw.com i believe the site is..



then look in the program for where you do it on it



or search picture editors, there's a lot out there

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats