Wednesday, December 23, 2009

How can i put pictures on my myspace using my camera?

p.s. i lost the cord for the camera that u could connect to the computer...



How can i put pictures on my myspace using my camera?

Bring your camera to your nearest electronics store %26amp; ask the clerks which USB cable is compatible with that camera. They should be able to tell you according to the model of the camera.



You HAVE to have that cord to get your pictures on the computer.



How can i put pictures on my myspace using my camera?

Go to the computer store or camera store, and bring your camera with you. Get a new cord. That's probably the easiest way. I have a printer and computer that work together, and the printer has slots for the "film". If your printer can talk to the computer (not just the other way around) you can load the photos through the card, that way.



I also have a point and shoot that came with a cdrom to make the camera talk directly to the computer, but I haven't figured out how to use it, yet. Haven't needed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Cats